Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Haven't been blogging for nearly a year now...
After finishing my diploma, I straight away moved to Kuala Lumpur alone searching for a job and a better life. Figured I should try some new things to make sure what I should major in for my degree cuz I was still quite confuse back then.
So I have been busy with finding job, moving house, finding job again and establishing my self in this city...
and finally settled in Celebrity Fitness Gym as a Fitness Consultant.
But today I am in the mood to write again, because I feel very good about some things : )
Earlier in the afternoon I was quite depressed about something. but later some miracle happened.
yes one of the miracle is about Germany or Poland. : )
the other one is about my job. One of my client who disappointed me yesterday all of a sudden came today with one of his friend to sign up membership with our gym, and yesterday I manage to sign up a couple for the membership, while last month I could not even make even one sale. so yeah, I do feel good about that. : )
Life gets better when I think more positively.











No comments:

Post a Comment